Taking its well-established high school football rivalry game platform, BRAINBOX kicked off a Twitter Rivalry Battle between nearly 50 different rival schools.
BRAINBOX engaged our school marketing ambassadors at each school to excite and incentivize full participation by the student body.
- Social media integration with current official Twitter sites at each school
- Posters in prominent trafficked areas
- Announcements each day of the week leading to the Rivalry game
- Spirit team banners at the pep rallies for both schools
- Game-day signage at the host venue
- Public announcements throughout the game
- Special AT&T Twitter Battle trophies were presented to each winning school
- PR campaigns to all local media surrounding the communities
Over 2 million ‘Don’t text and Drive’ messages were sent by students from 50 schools during the two week activation