Brainbox Intelligent Marketing (BBIM) is seeking candidates for a part-time paid internship opportunity. If desired, the internship can also fulfill curriculum obligations.
The selected candidate will serve as an essential member of the experiential activation and sales teams. Duties will include assisting with market research, planning and coordination, and logistics requirements for the experiential activation team. Additional assignments will include researching and providing updated contact information for prospects, creating and packaging B2B presentations / digital content and working closely with the BBIM sales team.
· Sales or customer service experience preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail a must
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) preferred
· Candidates possessing social media engagement experience preferred
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
· Bachelor’s Degree or on-going work towards a degree from an accredited College or University required
About BrainBox Intelligent Marketing:
BBIM is a full-service marketing solutions company. We offer social, digital, experiential, sports, grass roots, and brand elevation marketing solutions to a diverse set of clients nationwide. BBIM has created and executed digital, social, and on-the-ground activations for over 19 years. This is a fast paced, energetic work environment centered on sports and youth.