Do you enjoy sports, travel, planning and executing events from beginning to end and delivering results for national clients? The candidate that fills this position will do all those things and more with other Activation Managers locally and across America. Our marketing professionals secure digital and onsite event space for our clients and activate client-specific promotions at both digital and experiential events that include football games, sports clinics and marketing activations. Responsibilities include both individual and team leadership of strategic planning, building and executing digital and experiential marketing plans, negotiation of onsite presence, coordination for and shipping of event materials, scheduling and participating in event activities, social and digital media planning, providing post-event reporting and continuous and cross-functional problem solving.
The Senior Marketing Activation Manager ensures our clients have visibility, positive interaction with their audience and experience positive results. Skills required include the ability to anticipate project needs, determine priorities and interact with clients frequently. The Senior Marketing Activation Manager position involves travel and is responsible for day-to-day administration and reporting of projects, travel and logistics arrangements, budgeting, staff planning and execution, documenting results through written reports and engaging content (photos / videos / copy) on event websites and social media. This is a full-time position with growth potential into company leadership positions, based on performance.
You will work with one of our various marketing activation teams. BBIM covers travel expenses.
- Demonstrated leadership experience required
- Experiential marketing management experience preferred
- Event planning and direction a plus
- A strong desire to be the best at what you do and help others do the same
- The ability and desire to enjoy what you do and help others do the same
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build lasting relationships with clients and fellow employees
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of social and digital media
- Willingness to travel Willingness to travel as required and work occasional evenings and weekends
- Must be able to pass drug and background screen
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
About BrainBox Intelligent Marketing:
BBIM is a full-service marketing solutions company. We offer social, digital, experiential, sports, grass roots, and brand elevation marketing solutions to a diverse set of clients nationwide. BBIM has created and executed digital, social, and on-the-ground activations for over 19 years. This is a fast paced, energetic work environment centered on sports and youth.