Sales Coordinator / Customer Success Representative
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The candidate that will fill this position must be a well-organized outstanding communicator to provide the necessary support to the sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for the sales team and customers alike, by conducting potential client research, qualifying leads, scheduling interaction and meetings, and providing feedback, documentation and informational reports and research to the sales team. The position requires the ability to assist the sales team by packaging pitches and proposals, coordinating presentations, following up communications with both potential clients and existing clients. Experience with experiential and digital marketing planning and execution will be considered a plus as the candidate will also serve as an integral part of the customer success team. Other responsibilities will include preparation and delivery of activation recap reports and proof of performance reports.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; from an accredited College or University preferred
About BrainBox Intelligent Marketing:
BBIM is a full-service marketing solutions company. We offer social, digital, experiential, sports, grass roots, and brand elevation marketing solutions to a diverse set of clients nationwide. BBIM has created and executed digital, social, and on-the-ground activations for over 19 years. This is a fast paced, energetic work environment centered on sports and youth.